Welcome to the Southeast Warren TLC blog!
This is a place where the TLC team will be sharing what we are doing within the district as well as what we are learning.
What is TLC?
The mission of our Teacher Leadership Compensation (TLC) plan is to develop leadership opportunities for exemplary educators that will further improve instructional practices and increase student achievement.
Who are we?
The TLC team is comprised of 11 members K-12.
- Haley Seuferer, K-6 Instructional Coach/Technology Integrationist
- Shelley Mitzelfelt,7-12 Instructional Coach/Mentor Teacher Instructor
- Megan Birchette, 7-12 Technology Integrationist
- Pam McCombs, Mentor Teacher Instructor
- Amanda Carnes, K-3 Model Teacher
- Megan Cooper, K-3 Model Teacher
- Lacey Burrell, 4-6 Model Teacher
- Tina Schneider, 4-6 Model Teacher
- Sarah Sealock, 7-12 Model Teacher
- Shane Rowlands, 7-12 Model Teacher
- Angie Kelso, 7-12 Model Teacher
What do we do?
Instructional Coach: These positions enhance instructional practices at the classroom level by raising student achievement through collaboration, coaching conversations, analysis of data and facilitating professional development.
Technology Integrationist These positions enhance technological instructional practices at the classroom level by raising student achievement through collaboration, coaching conversations, analysis of data and facilitating professional development centered on technology integration.
Model Teacher They invite colleagues into their classrooms to observe best teaching practices or content specific techniques.
Mentor Teacher Instructor These positions oversee the mentoring program district wide and will contribute time and expertise to make significant contributions to the development of new and current professionals in the district through discussion, instruction, and collaboration.
Southeast Warren Community School District is a progressive student focused institution that brings together outstanding educators, dedicated parents, and a proud community. We are excited about the TLC program and the impact it will have on our staff and student achievement.